I've added a couple of tests which show how to use WS-Trust without
configuring the client with the URL or service/port names of the STS. The
first test the client is just configured with the policy of the STS + gets
the other details from the WSDL of the service. The second the client uses
WS-MEX to get the WSDL from the STS directly.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/services/sts/systests/basic/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/sts/issuer/
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/services/sts/systests/basic/src/test/resources/org/apache/cxf/systest/sts/issuer/

Colm.

--