Hi Colm :-)

I'd like to avoid to use https in the communication between client and service
provider.
In my scenario I'd like to use https only in the communication between client
and the sts (to avoid the sniff of the credential).
Instead I'd like to use http in the communication between client and the
service provider.
To avoid the sniff of the token I'd like to encrypt the request with the public
key of the service provider and sign the same request with the private key of
the client.
It's possibile?

Thank you very much!

Ciao ciao :-)