Thanks Once again!!
Got you now.

I will have LB address mentioned in the WSDL file.
That said, if the LB address is soemthing like,
*https://myservice.com/services/test*

Then the soap:address will be,

and my cxf-servlet.xml will be as follows,

and the client will access the wsdl as below,

But the issue with me is, the LB will switch the https requests to http once
it hits and all the forward requests will be http.
ie, the client will access as (detached from LB just for instance)

so ideally the soap:address has be like

and the servelt.xml will be like,

This CONFIG doesn't work. I'm unable to access the wsdl with 8080, its
throwing
an error message stating that its doesn't find the observer. etc,

Any help on this pls.