On Jan 13, 2014, at 2:52 PM, Jose María Zaragoza <demablo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2014/1/13 Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>:
>>
>> These are showing that the RelatesTo header wasn’t there or similar as it
>> couldn’t correlate the response message to a request.    That is certainly
>> the cause of the “leak” as the WS-Addressing stuff is not seeing a proper
>> response to the request.
>>

> Thanks Daniel for you reply
>
> In any case, if I don't use WS-Addressing , responses are correlated
> to a request , even the JAX-WS proxy client is shared by many threads.
> I don't know how Apache CXF do it but, would be possible to follow the
> same correlation rule if RelatesTo header is not present in responses
> ?

Digging through the code, there certainly doesn’t look like an easy way.
You’d likely need to write an interceptor that would grab the headers from the
message, loop through, and if there isn’t a RelatesTo header, it either adds
one or deletes all the addressing headers.

> I would like to protect my webservice against malformed remote responses

Well, there is the question of what SHOULD CXF be doing with this.   An
argument certainly could be made that CXF should be throwing an exception at
this point for a malformed Addressing message.   However, if that occurred, the
response wouldn’t be processed at all and the client would get the exception.

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog