Hi,

I have a WS Consumer sending a signed and encrypted message.
In the SOAP Header following algorithm is used:
-<xenc:EncryptedKey Id="EK45302750"
xmlns:xenc="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#";><xenc:EncryptionMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5"/>
In the SOAP Body:
-<xenc:EncryptedData Id="ED23590466"
xmlns:xenc="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#";
Type="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#Content";><xenc:EncryptionMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#tripledes-cbc"/>

I want to consume this message by a WS-Provider configured via policies:
When I set the  AlgorithmSuite in this way:

        <sp:AlgorithmSuite>
                <wsp:Policy>
                        <sp:TripleDes />
                        <sp:Basic128Rsa15 />
                </wsp:Policy>
        </sp:AlgorithmSuite>

I get the error:
...org.apache.ws.security.processor.X509Util...
#Sym Enc Algo: http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5|...
org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.AlgorithmSuiteValidator...
The Key transport method does not match the requirement...

When I set the  AlgorithmSuite in this way:

        <sp:AlgorithmSuite>
                <wsp:Policy>
                        <sp:Basic128Rsa15 />
                        <sp:TripleDes />
                </wsp:Policy>
        </sp:AlgorithmSuite>

I get the error:
...org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor..

org.apache.ws.security.processor.X509Util...
Sym Enc Algo: http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#tripledes-cbc|...

#org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.AlgorithmSuiteValidator#...
The encryption algorithm does not match the requirement|.....

Isn't it allowed to set several algorithms in the AlgorithmSuite?
Or do I misinterpret something?
Thanks.
Best regards
Kai