Hi Giriraj,

Thanks for your reply.
I added
<jaxws:properties>
   <entry key="ws-security.is-bsp-compliant" value="false"/>
</jaxws:properties>

on the client and ws side.
Also upgraded from cxf 2.7.5 to cxf 2.7.10 (xmlsec-1.5.6), but did not help.

I am not quite sure about this, but after extensive debugging I noticed
additional attributes in <ds:Signature> tag and child tags, which were not
in original message.

Maybe I look in the wrong direction but <Signature> tag in
DOMXMLSignature.DOMSignatureValue.sigValueElem has different namespaces than
DOMXMLSignature.ownerDoc <Signature> tag.

Thanks.