Hi Parwiz,

On 15/03/14 06:51, wiz...@yahoo.com wrote:
Hi,

for JAXRSClientFactory and WebClient
methods that allow user to pass in true for creating
thread safe proxies there is no way to pass in
long timeToKeepState to specify how long before cleaning up that state

to be passed down to ThreadLocalClientState constructor.

It's a minor change but will help alot instead of directly creating
JAXRSClientFactoryBean and leveraging factory and WebClient instead.

if this is okay with you guys please let me know and i will create a jira
enhancement request and attach my patch to that.

I've been reluctant to do it because JAXRSClientFactory is overloaded with so many helper methods. For example there are several methods accepting boolean values, one of them 'threadSafe'...

Well, we have

public static <T> T create(String baseAddress, Class<T> cls, List<?> providers, boolean threadSafe).

May be one more helper,

public static <T> T create(String baseAddress, Class<T> cls, List<?> providers, int timeToKeepThreadAlive);

we can't have boolean and int; will it help you ? If yes then please create a patch

Thanks, Sergey

thanks,
parwiz