Hi there,

I am looking into the WS-RM example included in the distribution under
distribution/src/main/release/samples/ws_rm/.

The client and server both apply the Reliable Messaging feature to the CXF
Bus, so basically everything happens "automatically".

I assume the RMOutInterceptor creates a wsrm:CreateSequence when sending
the first message, yes?

I also assume there will never be a corresponding wsrm:CloseSequence
wsrm:TerminateSequence, no?

Two questions:

(1) How can I manually trigger a wsrm:CloseSequence?

(2) How does WS-RM work in real life environments? I mean, do I have to
manually "bundle" my messages on groups of, say, 5 messages
(wsrm:CreateSequence + send 5 messages + wsrm:CloseSequence)?
Or do I only do a wsrm:CreateSequence (and a wsrm:CloseSequence once my
application terminates) and set wsrm-policy:BaseRetransmissionInterval to a
"meaningful" value? Or or or ...

cheers,
Frizz