Hi,

I am trying to do Custom Authentication of UsernameToken in WS-Security. I have
done the following:

1. Set ws-security.validate.token property in jaxws:endpoint to false
2. Created a custom authentication class, SoapLoginInterceptor by extending
AbstractPhaseInterceptor<Message>
3. Configured SoapLoginInterceptor in jaxws:inInterceptors
4. In handleMessage(Message message) method of SoapLoginInterceptor I get the
Username and Password which are present in the SOAP message header
5. The password is PasswordDigest so I get the encrypted password in
SoapLoginInterceptor

How can I use this encrypted password to compare with the actual password that
I get from the persistence store. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Paul