From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dk...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 10:13 AM
To: users@cxf.apache.org; Hansen, Richard W.
Subject: Re: Named Bus in jaxws endpoint not working

On May 8, 2014, at 10:16 AM, richard.w.han...@wellsfargo.com wrote:

> I'm trying to associate an endpoint with a named cxf Bus but getting the
> 'Can't find the request for Observer' error. The service works fine if no bus
> name is specified in the endpoint.  From the server output it appears the
> service is found and loaded. I'm currently using cxf 2.5.1.

Any chance of trying with a supported version of CXF?  Preferably 2.7.11.

You could try specifying everything on the <cxf:bus> like:

<cxf:bus  name="server" id="server" bus="server">

One of them might work.   Again, old version of CXF so not really sure what to
look at.   Our tests all use <cxf:bus bus="bus1"> so maybe just flipping to
that will work.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp