Yes, importing the trusted certs in the various STS instances should work.
Another alternative is to use a distributed TokenStore implementation (such
as the Hazelcast one in sts-core), which means that the STS instances all
share the same cache + should then automatically trust a token issued by
another STS that shares the same cache.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh