I am using JavaConfig to setup without web.xml for service registration with
JAXRSServerFactoryBean as following:

@Bean
    @DependsOn("cxf")
    public Server jaxRsServer(ApplicationContext appContext) {
       logger.debug("creating jaxrsServer");

        JAXRSServerFactoryBean factory =
RuntimeDelegate.getInstance().createEndpoint(
                     jaxRsApiApplication(), JAXRSServerFactoryBean.class);

        factory.setServiceBeans(Arrays.<Object>asList(NoteRequestService,
helloService()));
        factory.setAddress("/" + factory.getAddress());

        factory.setProvider(jsonProvider());
        return factory.create();
    }

In my WebAppInitializer I have registered the CXFServelet as following:

private void addApacheCxfServlet(ServletContext servletContext) {
               CXFServlet cxfServlet = new CXFServlet();

               ServletRegistration.Dynamic appServlet =
servletContext.addServlet("CXFServlet", cxfServlet);
               appServlet.setLoadOnStartup(1);

               Set<String> mappingConflicts = appServlet.addMapping("/notes/*");
           }

When I visit the service listing page I am not seeing a proper list of services
with their WADL links. I see the following currently:

Available RESTful services:
Endpoint address: http://localhost:8080/messaging/soa//
WADL :
http://localhost:8080/notes/soa//?_wadl<http://localhost:8080/notes/soa/?_wadl>

Not sure what is wrong.  I am using CXF 3.0.0 version and I have the
cxf-rt-rs-service-description jar in the pom as well.

Thanks
-Sonam