There are a number of problems in your pom, you are missing a few
dependencies + also mixing different versions of CXF. See attached for a
pom.xml with a new "server" profile. The testcase works with "mvn -Pserver"
and "mvn -Pclient" in another terminal.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>

    <!-- Generated by Apache ServiceMix Archetype -->

    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

    <groupId>net.eads.astrium</groupId>
    <artifactId>cxf-basic-currenttimereadable</artifactId>
    <packaging>bundle</packaging>
    <version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <name>Apache ServiceMix :: CXF Current Time Readable OSGi Bundle #1.1</name>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.2</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.xml.bind</groupId>
            <artifactId>jaxb-api</artifactId>
            <version>2.2</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-jaxws_2.2_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-context</artifactId>
            <version>3.2.6.RELEASE</version>
        </dependency>

        <!-- Needed for Client -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
            <artifactId>cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
            <artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
            <artifactId>cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
            <artifactId>cxf-rt-ws-security</artifactId>
            <version>3.0.0</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <build>
        <defaultGoal>install</defaultGoal>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.0.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                    <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.4.3</version>
                <configuration>
                    <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
             <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                <version>2.3.6</version>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <configuration>
                    <instructions>
                        <Bundle-SymbolicName>${project.artifactId}</Bundle-SymbolicName>
                        <Import-Package>
                            javax.jws,
                            javax.wsdl,
                            javax.xml.bind,
                            javax.xml.bind.annotation,
                            javax.xml.namespace,
                            javax.xml.ws,
                            META-INF.cxf,
                            META-INF.cxf.osgi,
                            org.apache.cxf.bus,
                            org.apache.cxf.bus.spring,
                            org.apache.cxf.bus.resource,
                            org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring,
                            org.apache.cxf.resource,
                            org.apache.cxf.jaxws,
                            org.apache.cxf.transport.http,
                            org.springframework.beans.factory.config
                        </Import-Package>
                        <Private-Package>
                            !net.eads.astrium.client,
                            net.eads.astrium,
                            net.eads.astrium.types
                        </Private-Package>
                        <Require-Bundle>org.apache.cxf.bundle</Require-Bundle>

                            <DynamicImport-Package>*</DynamicImport-Package>

                    </instructions>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

    <profiles>
<profile>
            <id>server</id>
            <build>
                <defaultGoal>test</defaultGoal>
                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <phase>test</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>java</goal>
                                </goals>
                                <configuration>
                                    <mainClass>net.eads.astrium.Server</mainClass>
                                </configuration>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>
                </plugins>
             </build>
</profile>

        <profile>
            <id>client</id>
            <build>
                <defaultGoal>test</defaultGoal>
                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <phase>test</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>java</goal>
                                </goals>
                                <configuration>
                                    <mainClass>net.eads.astrium.client.Client</mainClass>
                                </configuration>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>