Hi
On 26/06/14 19:12, pablo.a.saave...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks for following this up Sergey. I haven't dig much into the code, but
from what I see, this is the part of the code where the proxy map is being
created (AbstractResourceInfo#getProxyMap):

     private <T> Map<Class<?>, Map<T, ThreadLocalProxy<?>>>
getProxyMap(Class<T> keyCls, String prop, boolean create) {
         Object property = null;
         synchronized (bus) {
             property = bus.getProperty(prop);
             if (property == null && create) {
                 Map<Class<?>, Map<T, ThreadLocalProxy<?>>> map
                     = new ConcurrentHashMap<Class<?>, Map<T,
ThreadLocalProxy<?>>>(2);
                 bus.setProperty(prop, map);
                 property = map;
             }
         }
         return (Map<Class<?>, Map<T, ThreadLocalProxy<?>>>)property;
     }

Do you really need a ConcurrentHashMap here? If not, it can be replaced
with a WeakHashMap and that should solve this particular issue. You can
also try and wrap a WeakHashMap with Collections.synchronizedMap, but that
might impact performance if there's much contention.

This was of good help, thanks. It might do a trick hopefully it will.
We have ProviderFactory linking to providers stored on Endpoint, so getting the endpoint collected will ensure the custom provider classes will get unloaded.

I've committed the update, For now I'll keep the change on the trunk only for a bit to ensure it has no side-effects and then push down to 2.7.x and 2.6.x before they get released.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

If you could possibly rebuild 2.6.x (mvn install -Pfastinstall) with replacing all of ConcurrentHashMap with synhronized wrappers of WeakHashMap and see if it actually solves the issue in Tomee in the next few days or next week then it would help. The fix should actually work but it can make sense to double check...

Thanks, Sergey

Regards