I just found out that if I introduce another key in the keystore with some
password, I get following:

Caused by: java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recover key
    at com.ibm.crypto.provider.s.recover(s.java:90)
    at
com.ibm.crypto.provider.JavaKeyStore.engineGetKey(JavaKeyStore.java:256)
    at java.security.KeyStore.getKey(KeyStore.java:803)
    at com.ibm.jsse2.uc.<init>(uc.java:113)
    at com.ibm.jsse2.cc$a_.engineInit(cc$a_.java:15)
    at javax.net.ssl.KeyManagerFactory.init(KeyManagerFactory.java:16)
    at
org.apache.cxf.configuration.jsse.TLSParameterJaxBUtils.getKeyManagers(TLSParameterJaxBUtils.java:279)

If I delete the new entry from the keystore, my test works fine, so the
moment I have another protected key in keystore, I get
UnrecoverableKeyException.
Do I need to setup something in order to avoid it?

Thanks,
Giriraj.