The CXF transformation feature provides a nice way to declaratively specifiy
certain simple transformations, element names, adds elements, changes
namespace, etc. It makes it easy to describe the transformation in a map in
Spring XML. I haven't found anything similar to declare transformation with
Apache Camel. I tried using CXF xformation feature with camel but found to
be tightly tied to the CXF endpoint rather any arbitrary location within a
camel route. So, would it be difficult to write a camel component that
possibly re-uses CXF code "org.apache.cxf.feature.StaxTransformFeature" and
underlying code  ?