Hi,

I have a .NET client trying to do WS-SecureConversation against a CXF
Service and it is not working. It was working fine until  this commit
8c40b37ab7fd41482ea4f1e42b4993703ee6be29
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cxf.git;a=commit;h=8c40b37ab7fd41482ea4f1e42b4993703ee6be29>

where the SecureConversationInInterceptor was moved from PRE_PROTOCOL to
PRE_STREAM phase.

What is failing for me now is that the SecureConversationInInterceptor is
not able to get the addressing properties
JAXWSAConstants.SERVER_ADDRESSING_PROPERTIES_INBOUND required to 'get' the
SoapAction when dealing with "//MS/WCF".

What I believe is happening is that this properties is set in the
ContextUtils.storeMaps() ( exec ContextUtils.getMAPProperty() ) method
invoked from the MAPCodec interceptor but this interceptor is still in
PRE_PROTOCOL phase, so now it is not being triggered before the
SecureConversationInInterceptor which is now in PRE_STREAM.

Is it something wrong with .NET integration in CXF or I am missing something
in the configuration?

Thanks,
Freddy