I see. I modified the version of javax.ws.rs-api from 2.0 to 2.0-m10 and
everything worked. I saw that the cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs bundle depends on
the 2.0-m10 version. So then my module is forced to depend on this version
as well, isn't it?

--

*Adrián Roselló Rey Distributed Applications and Networks Area (DANA) i2CAT
Foundation, Barcelona, Spain*