maybe way i capture this soap will tell you more
Only time I get something logged was when i attached interceptor to
bus(http://stackoverflow.com/a/22786371):
MyCxfSoapOutInterceptor outInt = new MyCxfSoapOutInterceptor();
client.getBus().getOutInterceptors().add(outInt);
Maybe I should attach different one somewhere else to capture proper soap
call?
Could not sniff it as i did with .net client since it is not being marked as
SOAP in message analyzer.
Using log4j with debug/all doesn't log it as well - but as I've read it's
normal.

After disabling SecurityConversation on .net end replyTo is swapped with To
in outgoing XML compared to .net.
I suspect .net being sensitive to node order - I have to check it still.
Is there any way I could force nodes order just to test if that is the case?
I also disabled chunking though it doesn't change anything.
I try to solve it from java end - not sure if it is even possible to debug
xml serializing on .net side to see what fails.

I finally managed to sniff whole message that is being sent as soap
http://pastebin.com/n67Fp4Xj