Ok good. I've fixed two bugs so far in pursuit of this issue :-)

I think that your setup of BouncyCastle is actually causing it not to be
used with JDK 6. All you need to do is add the bcprov jar to the classpath
of your project, and WSS4J should take care of installing it in the correct
place in the interceptor chain. Could you try again with this (i.e. don't
add BouncyCastle yourself in either code or configuration)? If this fails,
could you enable DEBUG logging + send the first part of it to the mailing
list. You should see an excerpt where it tells you about where the
BouncyCastle provider was installed.

Colm.