W dniu 24.11.2014 o 18:12, Rafał Libik pisze:

**Specification**:

Encrypted is only `<request>` content but it is wrapped by `<EncryptedRequest>` element too. `<KeyInfo>` is also in section `<EncryptedRequest>` and it is DES key encrypted by my public key with algorithm: RSA/ECB/PKCS1PADDING. Content of `<request>` is encrypted by AES key which is encrypted by DES key in WRAP mode with algorithm: xmlenc#kw-tripledes

So, my question is:
How to simply receive and process this encrypted request in java?
My software stack is:

 - cxf
 - spring
 - camel

I can configure this without encryption or with simple encryption.
But in this manner seems to difficult for me and I don't want to reinvent the wheel. Provided WSDL corresponds to decrypted form but in encrypted form we have strange `<EncryptedRequest>` section wrapper.

Ps. Better formatted is here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27104746/webservice-decryption

No one can help me?