This worked fine, many thanks. Just a query about the option to use the same
thread instead of spawning a new one... Does that mean service 1 waits til
service 2 completes execution or does it return at an earlier phase?

 I ask because currently our pattern is to place data about the call into a
thread local at the RECEIVE phase of service 2 and with the standard
OnewayRequest invocation this data disappears because a new thread is created.
So I noticed the option to stay on the same thread which would solve this issue
but wasn't sure when control would be handed back to service 1.

Many thanks
Mandy

Sent from a mobile device