Hi Stephen,

There is no way to add CertPathCheckers at the moment, beyond subclassing
Merlin and overriding the "verifyTrust" method. I could add a method to
customize the PKIXParameters object though, that could be overridden by a
subclass though which would be better. Or do you have any other suggestions?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder