Hello,

I do have the following situation:

We have to use the CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet for implementing the REST endpoints.

The main servlet (old code to be replaced by the new REST endpoints) of the
application does implement internal forwarding to JSP pages. (for example to a
login page)

1.      I tried to implement the forwarding as it was already done by the old
servlet using: