Hi Francesco

On 23/04/2015 18:04, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi
On 23/04/2015 15:03, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Francesco,

Did a basic update of the client proxy code to check BeanParam fields
so having annotations on fields should work in 3.0.5.

I've pulled latest changes, build 3.0.5-SNAPSHOT from sources and tried:
sorry, it only works when annotating the setter methods.

That was my fault, I got a bit lazy and thought i could save some time
on doing a test :-). Have just added it, alongside with another fix.
Should all be OK now

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/commit/cf211b15

Hi,
it's better, but still problematic: now, when moving annotations from
setter methods to fields in [1][2][3], I got test exceptions which mean
that at least "page" and "size" take their default values instead of the
passed ones.

I guess it might be to do with having a class hierarchy in your case, the client proxy does not yet check super classes that may have private fields. Indeed, having the annotations on the setters is not bad at all, but I'll check a bit later on if I can make the client proxy code more effective (for it to check the super class private fields),

thanks, Sergey

Thoughts? (I am fine even as it is ATM, anyway)

Regards.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/master/common/rest-api/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/common/rest/api/beans/ListQuery.java

[2]