One thing is that AbstractPolicyTO is abstract, so may that is causing a problem...

Thanks, Sergey

On 30/04/15 13:32, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Francesco,
PolicyServiceImpl is the first one that causes issues. I've added only
PolicyServiceImpl, this is a list of classes that JAXBContext is created
from

org.apache.syncope.common.lib.to.AbstractPolicyTO,
org.apache.syncope.common.lib.to.PasswordPolicyTO,
org.apache.syncope.common.lib.to.SyncPolicyTO,
org.apache.syncope.common.lib.to.AccountPolicyTO]

and JAXBContext is null (something in those classes is causing a
JAXBContext creation failure) and therefore a grammar is empty...

The code I've added few days back is not run. I'm cautiotiosuly
optimistic that it is not a CXF issue...

Can you please have a look at those 4 classes ? May be do a JAXBContext
creation from them in a unit test ? I guess I might also configure the
cargo plugin to pass a JAXB debug property, not sure how though :-)

Thanks, Sergey