If the ServiceInfo object has a Schema.class property on it that would
represent all the possible schemas, it should work.  Thus, if you can build up
a javax.xml.validation.Schema object somehow, you would just need to get that
set on the ServiceInfo.     This could be done during startup if you can get
the ServiceInfo object or via an interceptor  that runs early in the chain.

Dan