I have tried disabling disabling schema validation without success.

I've tried using xml files

        <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:webservices:1.2">
                <endpoint-config name="myconfig">
                    <property name="set-jaxb-validation-event-handler"
value="false" />
                </endpoint-config>
        </subsystem>

I've tried programmatically

  @Inject
  public CxfConfig jaxWsConfig(OneAXmlManager headerManager, Bus bus) {
    bus.setExtension(headerManager, HeaderManager.class);
    ServerProviderFactory providerFactory =
ServerProviderFactory.createInstance(bus);
    providerFactory.setUserProviders(Arrays.asList(new
JacksonJsonProvider()));
    bus.setProperty("jaxrs.shared.server.factory", providerFactory);
    bus.setProperty("set-jaxb-validation-event-handler", false);
    bus.setProperty(Message.SCHEMA_VALIDATION_ENABLED,Boolean.FALSE);
    return this;
  }

But everything I've tried does not get by the code snippet below in
DataReaderImpl.  The setEventHander is set to true, and I have not found out
a way to set setEventHander to false.

During schema validation ReadHeaderInterceptor calls the
DataReaderImpl.createUnmarshaller
            if (setEventHandler) {
                um.setEventHandler(new
WSUIDValidationHandler(veventHandler));