Hi

See

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/commit/8dc621b1

Cheers, Sergey
On 27/10/15 08:01, Andrew Holland wrote:
Hi,

When using the org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet inside
an embedded jetty server the servlet is doing multiple JNDI lookups per
request via the
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletContextResourceResolver which was
added during the "init(ServletConfig sc)" method.

What is the standard way to disable these JNDI lookups?

The only solution we have found so far is to make a direct copy of the
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet class and to not add
the org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletContextResourceResolver.

When our external jndi server not available we are seeing less than one
transaction per second, due to connection timeouts.

Thanks

Andy

--
Sergey Beryozkin