> On Nov 24, 2015, at 10:14 AM, Sergey Maslov <therealma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a question about how Conduit is properly used and configured?
> I've prepared JMeter performance test with simultaneous requests and
> enabled the JVM debug.
> 1. I've noticed that there are only two Conduit objects for processing 20
> requests.
> Is it good?

I’m a bit confused by this….   conduits are used on the client side to send a
request to the server.   That’s the same thing JMeter usually does. (although I
haven’t used JMeter in a long time).   Can you clarify the use case more?
Are you using JAX-WS generated proxies to make requests?   JAX-RS WebClient?
etc…     The server side’s starting point is the Destination objects.

> 2. Could I configure the "One conduit - one request" strategy “?

For the clients, yes.  The org.apache.cxf.endpoint.Client interface has a
setConduitSelector method that can be used to set it to a conduit selector that
always creates a new conduit. That said, in general, you really don’t want to
do that.  Performance will suffer.

> 3. I want to add message observer for input messages. How can I add it to
> the Conduit using java code?
> is this code correct?
> final Conduit conduit = message.getExchange().getConduit(message);
> conduit.setMessageObserver(...);
> But as conduit is not thread-safe, is it workable?

The  main issue is that the client itself is the normal message observer.  If
you set it to something else, the responses may never make it back to the
requesting application.

--
Daniel Kulp
dk...@apache.org - http://dankulp.com/blog