Greetings!

I'm working on a project, where the SEI class is in Maven module A, schema
classes are in module B and the SEI interface is in module C. I am trying to
generate a WSDL from the SEI class.

I have run the java2ws plugin by setting the classpath to
"moduleX/target/classes", but the plugin throws an error, that the classes from
modules B and C cannot be loaded/found.

Is this even supported or am I doing something wrong?

The class that java2ws is trying to load is
"si.gov.mnz.phg.integracije.storitve.zrna.v1.HotelskePrijavniceSOAP".
This class is located in
"C:\Work\LIIS\projects\mju\repos\mnz-phg\integracije\vmesniki\ws\target\classes\si\gov\mnz\phg\integracije\storitve\zrna\v1".

I have added the classpath parameter
"C:\Work\LIIS\projects\mju\repos\mnz-phg\integracije\vmesniki\ws\target\classes"
 and I can see the new classpath when running java2ws
This location is 100% correct, but the class still can't be found ...

Benjamin