Hi Benson

The idea of having a utility 'put' method was not accepted awhile back, I agree it would be useful, but you can have a map of AsyncResponse to some context bean values, you might need to keep a reference to a given AsyncResponse so that you can accumulate the response context from various code parts

Cheers, Sergey