Hi.

Dan did a nice demo, see a 'throttling' demo in the distribution, it uses a Codahale library to do the advanced rate invocation checks, right now it can delay the overflowing responses using the suspended invocations mechanism, from 3.1.6 one would be able to abort such requests with whatever HTTP error is preferred, 429/503, etc

(Dan, please review the minor changes I just did...)

Please experiment with the demo,

Sergey