From: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sberyoz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2016 9:46 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sub-Agent in logs telling the version of apache cxf

Hi

You can customize it, set a User-Agent header when the clients are
created, ex, in jaxrs-client:client/jaxrs-client:headers, or in
JAXRSClientFactoryBean, or directly on WebClient

Another option is to set it up on HttpConduit, the property is called
'BrowserType' there.

HTH, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin