Hii,
Thank you again for your time, i tried to use JAXRSServerFactoryBean to
create a new JAX-RS server so i added it Jetty transport jar to my maven,
but CXF seems to need Google Guava and Glassfish HK2, so i got some
exceptions in the first time until i added manualy Guava and HK2 in maven,
why CXF doesn't declare these two dependencies althought it need them?

Thank you again and again, very nice from you for the support :)