Hi Ingo,

I think it should be feasible to get this scenario working in Fediz.
However, the only way I can see it working is if the IDP-A at least knows
to send requests for REALM-C to IDP-B for validation, passing through the
home realm. Actually I just reviewed the code, and the WS-Federation
protocol handler in the IdP doesn't send the realm of the configured
TrustedIdp bean as the "whr" / home-realm parameter to the remote IdP. So
I've just merged a fix for this.

Colm.