Hi,

I am using cxf 3.0.x for building my web service.I need the web service to
send an encrypted mtom-enabled attachment to the .net client.I tried to
enable the mtom by changing the service config file(<jaxws:properties>
<entry key="mtom-enabled" value="true"/></jaxws:properties> and <entry
key="ws-security.signature.properties" value="keyStore"/>
            <entry key="ws-security.encryption.properties"
value="keyStore"/>
            <entry key="ws-security.signature.username" value="username" />
            <entry key="ws-security.encryption.username" value="username"
/>) but I can still see the attachment is not encrypted.
Is the cxf version an issue here? As I have read in many blogs that mtom
with ws-security has limitations in cxf 2.x .