Have just merged to 3.1.x.

Cheers, Sergey
On 04/07/16 16:32, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Andriy

Romain proposed it earlier, I agree it is quite timely at this stage :-)
Cheers, Sergey
On 04/07/16 15:53, Andrey Redko wrote:
Hey Sergey,

Great idea I think, we may add even more features around Swagger,
awesome timing for that.
Thanks!

Best Regards,
     Andriy Redko

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 9:51 AM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com
<mailto:sberyoz...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi All

    as part of CXF-6760 [1] I've moved the Swagger code into its own
    cxf-rt-rs-description-swagger module.
    It makes it easier for the users to choose between WADL and Swagger
    (example, right now if only WADL is preferred then no Swagger
    endpoint is there but not vice versa, having Swagger endpoint
    automatically adds a WADL filter simply because they share the same
    module and CXF tries to install WADL by default) and simplify the
    user dependencies (they'd only have to refer to this new module and
    not list explicitly swagger-jaxrs).

    So far it is only done on master, and would like to update 3.1.7 too
    - a minor migration issue is expected but the positive effect will
    be immediate. The fact that having a WADL filter for Swagger users
    is inevitable at 3.1.x can be considered a bug too

    If you have any concerns about a 3.1.x update then let me know
    please today.

    Thanks, Sergey

    [1] ttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6760
    <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-6760>

    [2] http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/commit/21031e3a

--
Sergey Beryozkin