Hi Sergey,

I did another test running just jetty9 (configured using jetty.xml) and
fiddled with both sendServerVersion and sendDateHeader parameters. It seems
to be working as expected.

When I use CXF JAXRS server, the parameter seems to be ignored. Here is my
CXF jetty configuration part.
    <httpj:engine-factory id="httpjEngine">
        <httpj:engine port="80" sendServerVersion="false">
        <httpj:threadingParameters minThreads="8" maxThreads="16" />
        </httpj:engine>
    </httpj:engine-factory>

Could you maybe give me a hint on which class/jar I should most probably
look into in more detail?

Regards,
Allan C.