Hi

2.7.11 is no longer supported, it may have been fixed in CXF starting from 3.0.x

Cheers, Sergey
On 29/08/16 08:30, sufuser wrote:
Hi,

We are using Apache CXF 2.7.11 and we are facing the below issue.

Issue no1 -

When trying to do an upload package from our application we are seeing 2
temp files being created in the tmp directory nad only one is deleted and
other one is not getting cleared.

this is causing the temp space to be filled up to 100% causing other issues.

temp directory used in our application /usr/share/suf/csufc/tomcat6/tmp

the temp files being created are not getting deleted properly.

Two filers were created in the temp directory. First one is deleted and
second one is not getting deleted.

also we verified if the inputstream is not closed properly but the stream is
closed properly.

issue no 2-

We tried to schedule a job which will clear this temporary files when no
upload is getting processed.

after the temp files are deleted we are not able to upload any files after
clean up.

looks like after deleting the files the temp directory is not getting used.
its causing read timeout.

Error after clean up -

Exception from GUI -

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Read timed out

Exception from CLI -

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not write attachments.
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:146)

Please let me know how to proceed.

Regards
Niranjan