Hi,

thanks for the answers. I think your solution would be the best, mbeards.
These policies are really upsetiing me...

I have solved it now with a HttpURLConnection, with which i send the request
as a xml and get the response as a xml (as it is in SOAP UI). Here the
policies are no problem... without any work around. I dont know, why they
are such a hugh problem in cxf :/

Andrei, I dont exactly know, what you mean with "without using wsdl". I need
the wsdl to generate the java code from wsdl2java. I tryed to use the
JaxWSFactoryBean, but , as i said in my post, i get an exception creating
the service.

Matthew