Hi

Thanks for this query, let me redirect to the CXF users list.

FYI, CXF JAX-RS runtime prepares a List itself and only expects ParamConverters if any to convert individual values.

I believe RI (Jersey) will also act the same way - but I may be wrong now. You can check a "ParamConverter and Collections" thread on the jaxrs users list. My understanding there was no any agreement reached.

Cheers, Sergey