Hi Johannes

We'll try to enable the access this week, will update you once it is done

Thanks, Sergey
On 06/11/16 21:58, J. Fiala wrote:
Hi Sergey,

Should we add a link to the docs to make people aware what they can do
with the Swagger contract/SwaggerFeature at the client side?

If you like, I can also start editing the Wiki (but I haven't heard
anything about my write access there and don't know how to edit it, pls
let me know how I can contribut there) or provide you with a draft.

Best regards,
Johannes