I'm using JBoss/Wildfly 10.1 which includes CXF 3.0.6.   I'm building a soap
client for an IRS web site.  The IRS states to use a MTOM attachement to send
an XML document.   My content type header is Content-Type: multipart/related;
type="application/xop+xml".    It appears in CXF if application/xop+xml is set
then it will always put Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary in the MTOM
attachement headers but the IRS states they want 7bit and 8bit.
I have created an Out Interceptor which allows me to set some headers but the
content transfer encoding in the attachement is always set to binary.

Does anyone know how to stop CXF from overriding the Content-Transfer-Encoding:
8bit setting?

ThanksRodney