Hi Guys

Im in quite a peril here.

On in my pax exam test everythings fine. BUT after building my karaf
assembly and moving to offline systems, this shows up:
[java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory not
found by org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-transports-http [165]]

Trying a manual approch, thinking that cxf-rt-transports-http had some
dynamic import resolving to

<bundle>mvn:org.apache.servicemix.bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl/2.2.11_1</bundle>

I then forced that bundle to be installed before touching DOSGI / CXF.
It has made no change.

Interestingly enough the only mentions for the servix mix bundle are these:

Importing Bundles(on both working systems) org.apache.cxf.cxf-core
(140) <http://localhost:8181/system/console/bundles/140>
org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-xjc (201)
<http://localhost:8181/system/console/bundles/201>

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez