I'm working on adding property encryption/decryption to my STS configuration
using Jasypt, with CXF 3.1.12. Integrating my Spring properties file works
fine, but I'm trying to encrypt/decrypt in the keystore properties as well, as
described at
http://coheigea.blogspot.com/2014/02/apache-wss4j-200-part-iv.html, but it
isn't working. It looks like the Password Encryptor instance is never getting
set. So, I have two questions:

*         How can I set it in my spring configuration? I think I need to set a
ws-security.password.encryptor.instance to some
org.apache.wss4j.common.crypto.JasyptPasswordEncryptor, but where can I set it
where it'll get picked up by the STS?

*         I have to backport the password encryption to CXF 2.7.14, so it would
actually more convenient for me to abandon a keystore properties file and stick
everything in the Spring config. But, I am using a separate keystore and
truststore, and setting truststore properties in the spring config didn't seem
to work. Is truststore configuration in the Spring config not supported?

Thanx,

Stephen W. Chappell