Colm,

thanks for responding.

It's hard for me to create a test-case because there is so many things
involved. I did my best below:

Client creates a file called client.properties under */tmp* which looks like
this:
sign.propFile=client/100/sign.properties
enc.propFile=client/100/encrypt.properties
resp.propFile=client/100/decrypt.properties

My java application is able to find this file without any issues even though
/tmp is *not * in the classpath.

however when WSS4JOutInterceptor runs when I prepare the soap message, it
goes into the WSHandler.loadSignatureCrypto -> WSHandler.loadCrypto method
-> WSHandler.loadCryptoFromPropertiesFile -> CryptoFactory.getInstance ->
org.apache.ws.security.Loader.getResource which always tries to use the
classloader to load the resource.

No matter what path I try for the sign.propFile , I get the same error.

*What versions of cxf + wss4j are supported currently?* Let me know please
so that I can see if I can upgrade. Currently I have the following:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
            <artifactId>cxf-bundle</artifactId>
            <version>2.7.15</version>
       </dependency>
Which pulls in wss4j 1.6.19 as a transitive dependency.

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html