Hey Sergey,

I just extracted that from the 2.1 JAX-RS spec. They say that Feature is
a provider and in the providers lifecycle they mention that:

"First the constructor is called, then any requested dependencies are
injected, then the appropriate methods are called (simultaneously) as
needed"

I understand that Feature are called during bootstrap, and it would not
make sense to have some types injected, but I can't see why the
application could not be there since it should be already instantiated.

What do you think?

Bests.

Carlos.