Is there any way I can specify a timeout during the creation of my Service:

MyService myService = new MyService(new URL("my_remote_wsdl"));

MyServicePort myServicePort = myService.getMyServiceWSPort();

Notice that I mean the timeout in constructing the MyService object, not
timeout when calling some method from the webservice.

Some people suggest changing the default java timeout settings through
system properties, but this is not an option for me.

The idea would be to set the timeout specifically for this line of code:
new MyService(new URL("my_remote_wsdl")).

I know I can put WSDL locally, but I would really like to know if there is
a way to do this with Apache CXF, regardless of whether or not to place the
WSDL locally.

--
Atenciosamente,

Marlon Patrick