You can typically support those types of scenarios by using a
SymmetricBinding policy with an EndorsingSupportingToken/X509Token policy.
What this means is that Signature and Encryption are done using a symmetric
key (encrypted using the public key of the recipient) as per normal for the
SymmetricBinding. Then you have a separate X.509 Signature which in turn
signs the main symmetric Signature. See here for a policy example:

https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/c7eee85aaebdfaae988adfcf8cc43206e568fda8/systests/ws-security-examples/src/test/resources/org/apache/cxf/systest/wssec/examples/x509/DoubleItX509.wsdl#L245

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder